Sign in to follow this  
hydremia

Thread of hilarious intoxicated fools

You wanted it and you got it.

Now the question is, will anyone use it? Not entirely sure how much someone could write about being high that they'd need a whole thread for it. I guess this would be for your stoned/drunk rants that don't fit into you "random thoughts" or "make you happy/pissed off" threads.

What was the point of this? Is it just for people to come by and leave messages about being drunk or high and how they need to get up in the morning and that is lame? Cause that'd be lame.

So, here are the rules:

Get high/drunk

Leave some sort of world-changing message or idea here

If you see someone else's post or idea and think it lame, then

Get high/drunk

Leave some sort of better message or superior idea to theirs

Guest Pittyman

If you don't have Stereo speakers, or Stereo Headphones, I feel sorry for your ears.

Buckets are the best way to smoke weed.

Period.

Saves pot, maximizes the high, easily cleaned (throw it out), not heavy on the smell...the list goes on and on.

Please do your brain a favour and treat it to some buckets.

its 6 am or so. im drunk, and i cant wait for some mornin bacon!

Boys I'm not going to lie to you, I woke up a little while ago and I'm still drunk as fuck. I have a job interview in an hour and half and I'm in no shape to be talking to anyone right now. We're going to start boozing again as soon as I get back from my interview so I'll be sure to start filling this thread up with posts.

I have a feeling this thread is going to see a lot of action this weekend, including Monday. Happy St. Paddy's day! I know I'll be drunk off my ass tonight, tomorrow and Monday... I also bought a QP for the weekend. I'll smoke a few bowls for you guys! I heard this commercial on the radio today, a bar in Toronto is going to be having 50 cent pints and 1 dollar shots on Monday... I fucking wish I could remember the name of the bar!!

I have a feeling this thread is going to see a lot of action this weekend, including Monday. Happy St. Paddy's day! I know I'll be drunk off my ass tonight, tomorrow and Monday... I also bought a QP for the weekend. I'll smoke a few bowls for you guys! I heard this commercial on the radio today, a bar in Toronto is going to be having 50 cent pints and 1 dollar shots on Monday... I fucking wish I could remember the name of the bar!!

A QP for the weekend?

4 ounces? Are you fucking joking? A QP should last a hell of a lot longer than a weekend. I'm calling 100% bullshit.

A QP for the weekend?

4 ounces? Are you fucking joking? A QP should last a hell of a lot longer than a weekend. I'm calling 100% bullshit.

Nowhere did I say it was all for me.

There were a few years that some friends and I had ri-fucking-diculous amounts of pot for things like 4/20 weekend and such. I remember for a while we would do a 'Bong Olympics' every year on 4/20.

Oh, good times...

Holy faaack so this liquor store by our house is selling Boxer beer for $5.75 a six pack. I don't know what I did but I got two six packs and a deck of cards for eleven bucks, that was pretty much the greatest day of my life. Anyways, off to watch some buddy's play rugby and start the binge again. Talk to you guys later.

Last night was pretty sick, except for the part where I apparently told some girl I loved her and my girlfriend was there. Half my texas mickey is gone, and there was only two of us drinking from it. Tonight will be round 2. I can't wait lol

Last night was pretty sick, except for the part where I apparently told some girl I loved her and my girlfriend was there. Half my texas mickey is gone, and there was only two of us drinking from it. Tonight will be round 2. I can't wait lol

I don't know if it's the booze, but I just gotta tell ya, I LOVE booze.

I don't know if it's the booze, but I just gotta tell ya, I LOVE booze.

That's a good cover up... damn it, why couldn't I have thought of that last night.

So a quarter of a texas mickey is roughly a 26er.... how's that QP treating you?

I had more to drink than she did though... and it's treating me pretty good. I lied though, it's not all going to be gone by the weekend.

I could live like without liquor

I know that it'd be hard

But life without girls and rock and roll

Would break my heart

lol Fubar... hahaha

I fucked up royally the other night, oh well... life goes on I suppose!

My cousin and I got hammered on tall boys of the following beers last night:

- Faxe

- Faxe Extra Strong

- Foster's

- Miller High Life

- Old Milwaukee

- Tubourg

- Tubourg Gold

- Steelback Bruce County Wild

- Stiegl

I'm like a kid in a friggin' candy store when I go through the tallboys section at The Beer Store.

Haha... Good creeper reference. FUBAR!

Hahaha "Yeah, I used to play in a band called Creeper".

Woman Is A Danger Cat.

What a St. Paddy's day...

Agreed, I wish I went to more pubs that played Irish tunes. I woke up this morning and my ankle is killing me, I think I sprained it or something. What did everybody do last night?

Guest Pittyman
Agreed, I wish I went to more pubs that played Irish tunes. I woke up this morning and my ankle is killing me, I think I sprained it or something. What did everybody do last night?

I shared a pitcher with a friend, but the bar soon filled up with very obnoxious University students, so we left as soon as we finished.

I don't think this thread is being used quite right. There are far too many "I got drunk last night" posts, and not enough "Ims o focking drunk righyt now! Leafs are giong ot win eht cup this yer for sur!" posts.