Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

"Aging Gracefully" by "Macho Man" Randy Savage

Reminds me of a cross between George Carlin and Willie Nelson......but I'm not sure why.

And no, that's not graceful.

I use to love wrestling and I never would have guessed that's him.

He's 57 years old! He looks like he's 80!

RandySavage.jpg

I guess its still better than Hulk Hogan, who has looked 60 for the past 20 years.

You'd age rapidly too if you had to grease your daughter's ass!

brooke-hogan-hulk-ass-rubdown.thumbnail.

Reminds me of a cross between George Carlin and Willie Nelson......but I'm not sure why.

And no, that's not graceful.

hahahah well done. I was thinking George Carlin and Billy Gibbons myself.

Guest puffy

Its amazing how guys like Hogan,Savage and the Ultimate Warrior still live healthy lives today. I mean think about it, these guys were juiced to bloody hell.

Meanwhile R.I.P: British Bulldog,Mr.Perfect,Rick Rude,Brian Pillman,Bam Bam Bigalow,Eddie Guerrero,Bossman,Road Warrior Hawk ect ect. Too many to list.

Its amazing how guys like Hogan,Savage and the Ultimate Warrior still live healthy lives today. I mean think about it, these guys were juiced to bloody hell.

Meanwhile R.I.P: British Bulldog,Mr.Perfect,Rick Rude,Brian Pillman,Bam Bam Bigalow,Eddie Guerrero,Bossman,Road Warrior Hawk ect ect. Too many to list.

Well, I imagine Hogan and Savage were two of the wealthier wrestlers from back then. Maybe they had enough dough to swankify their lifestyle appropriately to reach old age?

Guest puffy

They were all wealthy people, not all of them made as much money as Hogan but I'm willing to bet most of them had over $500,000 in the bank at the time of their deaths.

It's just weird how it all worked out. I mean look at the Ultimate Warrior in his prime. By all logic, that man should have died 10 years ago. He abused steriods like crazy and he outlived guys like Hawk and Bossman who barely used the stuff.

They were all wealthy people, not all of them made as much money as Hogan but I'm willing to bet most of them had over $500,000 in the bank at the time of their deaths.

It's just weird how it all worked out. I mean look at the Ultimate Warrior in his prime. By all logic, that man should have died 10 years ago. He abused steriods like crazy and he outlived guys like Hawk and Bossman who barely used the stuff.

Taking steroids will not kill you. Sure it might have a hugely negative impact on our health, but it isn't going to just straight away kill you because you used it. I mean shit, how long has it been since Magic Johnson was diagnosed with HIV?

Guest puffy

I am aware of that, I took steroids for 3 years.

The question is how do you explain all these early deaths then? Large amount of wrestlers all die before the age of 50, the only thing they all had in common is steroids.

I have a really hard time believing the British Bulldog would have died at the age of 39 had he not taken steroids.

I am aware of that, I took steroids for 3 years.

The question is how do you explain all these early deaths then? Large amount of wrestlers all die before the age of 50, the only thing they all had in common is steroids.

I have a really hard time believing the British Bulldog would have died at the age of 39 had he not taken steroids.

They were all heavy drinkers and coke-heads too. I remember the Hitman was on Bob McCown's shows several months ago and he mentioned some of the crazy parties, drugs, and alcohol that was there. I think you can probably add that to the list of things they have in common.

They were all heavy drinkers and coke-heads too. I remember the Hitman was on Bob McCown's shows several months ago and he mentioned some of the crazy parties, drugs, and alcohol that was there. I think you can probably add that to the list of things they have in common.

Absolutely. Also, they all probably took somewhat different amounts for different lengths of time. All of those factors are going to effect everyone differently and they are all going to have different health factors as a starting point as well.

Guest puffy
When the hell did Hawk and Animal die?!

Hawk died in 2003. Animal is still alive.

Edited by puffy

Saying steroids can't kill you is like saying that AIDS doesn't kill you. Taking steroids drastically deteriorates your cardiovascular system, increases your blood pressure, and fucks up all sorts of hormones and shit in your body. So yea, it doesn't directly kill you. But neither does getting AIDS from licking a hooker's ass - you will just die of pneumonia or the flu or something.

Those wrestlers all died for different reasons, but Steroid use definitely contributed to some of their deaths.

Saying steroids can't kill you is like saying that AIDS doesn't kill you. Taking steroids drastically deteriorates your cardiovascular system, increases your blood pressure, and fucks up all sorts of hormones and shit in your body. So yea, it doesn't directly kill you. But neither does getting AIDS from licking a hooker's ass - you will just die of pneumonia or the flu or something.

Those wrestlers all died for different reasons, but Steroid use definitely contributed to some of their deaths.

Uh oh..... :blink:

Uh oh..... :blink:

I'm sure she only had the clap man. That shit washes off pretty easily. You may need to use some paint thinner and a Phillips head screwdriver though.