Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

TV Shows

Is the the television ENTERTAINMENT series known as FULL HOUSE on that site?

Probably not, it's got the latest shows on TV...

Can anyone recommend a new TV show for me?

I don't really care for murder, action or adventure. I just want a nice good comedy, nothing fancy, just laughs and maybe some pervert humour.

Archer or The League if you haven't already watched them. The humour in both of them is disgusting, twisted, offensive, and therefore fucking amazing.

I'm watching a show called Chuck right now. Good mix of comedy and action.

It's about a computer nerd who accidently gets all the CIA/NSA secrets hardwired into his mind. Two spies are sent to protect him and use his knowledge to fight terrorism.

Not the most original idea, but I'm hooked on it.

puffy the programme for you is the inbetweeners, or peep show both are very funny, peep is very well done swell

Can anyone recommend a new TV show for me?

I don't really care for murder, action or adventure. I just want a nice good comedy, nothing fancy, just laughs and maybe some pervert humour.

Girls

I would say the greatest show I've ever seen is the Wire. It's about the drug trade in Baltimore and shows the perspective of the dealers, the cops, the politicians etc. There is a lot of character development and interaction and the show is very well written. Nothing I have seen has even come close to touching it. Boardwalk Empire, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, etc. are all amazing shows, but the Wire is simply the best TV show I've ever seen.

Sci-Fi wise, I like Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica and the X-Files... but again, nowhere near the Wire.

wire-poster.jpg

Someone mentioned The League, and I have to say that it's fucking awesome as far as comedies go.

I couldn't get deeply in to The Wire for some reason, but I'm willing to give it a go. Just started watching Homeland, though. Love Damian Lewis, and it's a very, very good show.

Just watched the first episode of Homeland last night.

I watch a show called I Survived on the Biography Channel. People talk about how they survived near death experiences. It's really interesting.

I would say the greatest show I've ever seen is the Wire. It's about the drug trade in Baltimore and shows the perspective of the dealers, the cops, the politicians etc. There is a lot of character development and interaction and the show is very well written. Nothing I have seen has even come close to touching it. Boardwalk Empire, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, etc. are all amazing shows, but the Wire is simply the best TV show I've ever seen.

Sci-Fi wise, I like Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica and the X-Files... but again, nowhere near the Wire.

wire-poster.jpg

Haven't watched it....but I am now intrigued.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=afQxGGJ6gF4&feature=endscreen

Edited by Krylian

Two and a Half Men Sucks without Charlie Sheen.

Ashton Kutcher is brutal!

I hope the show gets canceled.

Edited by Puffy

Two and a Half Men Sucks without Charlie Sheen.

Ashton Kutcher is brutal!

I hope the show gets canceled.

The first few seasons were ok...then it went to shit even with Sheen there. It should've been cancelled years ago.

The first few seasons were ok...then it went to shit even with Sheen there. It should've been cancelled years ago.

The show was only planned to go 3 or 4 seasons tops. The ratings were high though, so they kept dragging it further.

I agree, near the end the material got kind of repetitive. At least Sheen had some bright moments on the show, Kutcher is flat out crap.

Edited by Puffy

The Wire is in fact the greatest show that has ever been on TV. Gibby is right on that one.

Ever since my retirement, I find myself watching The Price is Right a lot. I don't care what anyone says, that show is awesome!

I want to play Plinko!

Edited by Puffy

No one says The Price is Right is not awesome. . .

I love Wilfred. Just the right amount of eff'ed up.