Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

TV Shows

7 minutes ago, gibby said:

Everyone should check out Stranger Things. One of the coolest shows I've seen in a while. Only 8 episodes, and it's available on Netflix.

Agreed.  Can't wait for Season 2.  Think it's filming now.

Watched the Sopranos. I didn't think the ending was too bad, I thought it was kind of clever. 

One episode to go, but I have to say that Iron Fist has been a big disappointment for me.  I love Daredevil, and like both Jessica Jones and Luke Cage...Iron Fist if the worst of the 4 by far.  The first 5 episodes are boring af.  It picks up but it's just OK.  Not nearly enough bad ass fighting scenes for me...especially when he's a Kung Fu master.

I'm only on episode 5, and I agree, by far the worst of the 4 shows.  The fight scenes are terrible so far, and there is waaay too much "Explaining exactly what's going on, even though if you've been watching you already have figured it out."  It lacks a distinct Villain so far.  And the main character isn't terribly likeable.

I'll stick it out so I'm caught up for the Defenders, but the quality of Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage probably had my hopes too high for Iron Fist.

Anybody here watched Chernobyl?

Best series I've seen in some time.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Anybody here watched Chernobyl?

Best series I've seen in some time.

It was tremendous.