Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Completely Random News

19 hours ago, Krylian said:

Kathleen Wynne approval rating at 12%.

How 12% still support this clown is beyond me (I was gonna use a different c-word).

Have we always been getting fucked here in Ontario? Or is this a new thing?

Saskatchewan's budget came down this week and literally no one is happy. Not conservatives, not NDP, no one.

First time this province has had an issue this serious in a long time. 

It's an awful story, but I can't watch the video, no chance. 

British Prime Minister Theresa May calls a snap General Election for June 8 2017.

14 hours ago, FatalFunnel said:

It wrecked my night. 

And the coward killed himself as he was cornered by officers. 

Just now, Jordan said:

And the coward killed himself as he was cornered by officers. 

A pretty obvious end game.

O.J. Simpson granted parole after serving 9 years of a 33 year sentance for kidnapping and armed robbery.

44 minutes ago, Ryan said:

O.J. Simpson granted parole after serving 9 years of a 33 year sentance for kidnapping and armed robbery.

That 9 years was for murder...and everyone knows it.

On 10/27/2017 at 0:16 AM, Check Your Sources said:

so sick of this college strike. I need to go back to school, I am going nuts.

If you're bored and going nuts, go picket with the teachers! :)

25 killed in a Texas church.

But don't worry it was just a white man with gun. No terrorism here.

Screen_Shot_2016-08-03_at_11.08.01_AM.0.png

Anyone else think of The Kingsman as soon as they heard about this?

Today marks 100 years since the Halifax explosion. The largest pre-nuclear explosion. 9000 people wounded, 2000 killed.

My Great-greatparents were there. My Great-grandmother was watching the burning ship through a window, she moved away for just a moment. Had she not she likely would have been killed.

On 12/6/2017 at 9:19 AM, Ryan said:

Today marks 100 years since the Halifax explosion. The largest pre-nuclear explosion. 9000 people wounded, 2000 killed.

My Great-greatparents were there. My Great-grandmother was watching the burning ship through a window, she moved away for just a moment. Had she not she likely would have been killed.

Speaking of massive explosions, I recently saw this... this is... wow.. incredible footage. Keep watching til the end. This explosion killed ~170 people a couple of years ago. Scary stuff.

What really grabs me about this explosion is the human reactions in 2015 to something like this. Notice that their first reaction isn't for their own safety or the safety/well being of anyone down there... but it's to ensure that they're capturing this video. I think it's a good commentary on modern society. Make sure you film it or take photos!

Link:

54 minutes ago, gibby said:

Speaking of massive explosions, I recently saw this... this is... wow.. incredible footage. Keep watching til the end. This explosion killed ~170 people a couple of years ago. Scary stuff.

What really grabs me about this explosion is the human reactions in 2015 to something like this. Notice that their first reaction isn't for their own safety or the safety/well being of anyone down there... but it's to ensure that they're capturing this video. I think it's a good commentary on modern society. Make sure you film it or take photos!

Link:

"Are we dangerous here?"

1 hour ago, gibby said:

Link:

I magine that explosion 140 times more powerful. TianJin was equivalent to about 21 tons of TNT. The Halifax Explosion was 3000 tons.

The reactions aren't that dissimilar to what happened 100 years, there just weren't smart phones to film it. In Halifax people went down to the docks to watch the ship burn, few people knew it was loaded with explosives.

Barely anybody knew. The ship wasn't flying any kind of warning flag obviously because that would alert attack from central powers.

Edited by Check Your Sources