Sign in to follow this  
Bret

General Video Game Discussion

Discuss anything video game related.

I will get the ball rolling:

OH GOD YES!

the nerd comment came from the fancy stats man, pot kettle black :P

Now I get that one

I havent played a video game since they discontinued Super Nintendo.

I havent played a video game since they discontinued Super Nintendo.

I see super nintendo's all the time.

Felt like spending money on stupid shit. Got Beyond: Two Souls, The Last of Us, and Dragon's Dogma. I didn't rly want dogma, they just had this deal you get 2 games and the 3rd is free. I only wanted the other 2 really. Oh also I got MLB Front Office Manager at a thrift store for 2 bucks.

I've actually spent this weekend at a gaming convention in Boston. Saw there's a "pre-sequel" to the Borderlands franchise that I'm excited about. 2K has another game coming out called Evolve that looks cool.

My roommate has it and has been playing it. Maybe I'll log on and we'll get some shit done.

My roommate has it and has been playing it. Maybe I'll log on and we'll get some shit done.

Let me know brotha. It's a lot of fun! I'd recommend playing the tutorial first though (it's about 25-minutes).

I didn't care for the game for the first hour or so, but one night I forced myself to play it for a bit and now I'm in love with it.

I'm on the fence about Titanfall. Think I'll probably pick it up.

Lately been playing a lot of Hearthstone.

I'm on the fence about Titanfall. Think I'll probably pick it up.

Lately been playing a lot of Hearthstone.

I bought Titanfall about a month ago. It's a pretty great game. Definitely a lot of variety. I wish you had a lot more control over the server settings, but I love the interaction between the pilot combat and the titan combat.

After 8 years (give or take) of owning the game, I have finally mastered MLB 2k6. The game is a disaster on every level, but I play it because it provides a nice challenge.

Gamecube 4 life.

some would call you a sad act and ask if your best mates called gingerpubes, however i will say congratulations on your perseverance

Why thank you, Chester.

LOL gingerpubes.

you need to watch the film Kevin and perry go large, that's where it's referenced from

pokemon silver, theres was noway you were ever going to complete that unless you had about 3 other games i.e. gold, blue and red, and a fuck load of time to make all the transfers, but you would of had to start blue/red over to get the 3 starters, unless come to think of it you used pokemon yellow

NFL 2k3. Jeezus.

pokemon silver, theres was noway you were ever going to complete that unless you had about 3 other games i.e. gold, blue and red, and a fuck load of time to make all the transfers, but you would of had to start blue/red over to get the 3 starters, unless come to think of it you used pokemon yellow

My brother would sit and play that game for hours. You could just see the frustration on his face. hahaha