FatalFunnel

NBA 2014-2015

This is my thread. I was going to make and epic op. You ruined it, FF. Fuck you. :P

14627694204_624026dd41_z.jpg

NBA apparently offered to drop the fine if the Raptors fire Drake from....whatever the hell he does.

Drake is the "ambassador" of the Raptors. It's sort of a useless role. His job is just to market the raptors and make his NBA buddies want to come play over here. As silly as it sounds, I think the Raptors need Drake. He should be able to bring a superstar over eventually, and he makes us newsworthy in the NBA. Up until last year, most NBA fans didn't even realize Canada had a team lol. "Canada has a team? Oh ya! I forgot about Toronto!" is a common response I get when I talk to Spurs fans.

The NBA sched came out today. Queen James returns to Miami to get pummeled by the Heat on Christmas Day. Gonna be sick, brahs.

NBA season begins tonight. The defending champion Spurs take on a much improved Dallas Mavericks team. But forget all that because the important game is tomorrow as the Miami Heat begin life without he who shall not be named.

LeBron James is a cock-sucking, egotistical douche. I can't believe I spent four years defending his douchness and feel terrible for doing it. To this entire forum, I would like to apologize. Fuck LeBron, dude's a scumbag. He makes like he is a team first player, but in reality, he's no better than Terrell Owens was. Fuck this feel good homecoming shit as well. If the Cavs didn't have all these young guns and Wade was still in his prime, he'd still be in South Beach and could give two shits about Ohio.

Here's the piece of journalism that brought this on:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-lebron-is-wielding-an-influence-never-before-seen-in-the-nba-165754734.html

I hate watching Kobe play the Raptors....82 points...

Thanks for the insight.

No, thank you for making everyone else here feel

Young.

No, thank you for making everyone else here feel

Young.

What does that have to do with the NBA? Keep it on topic.

What the heck is going on in the NBA's Eastern Conference?

A team that's 19-26 is 8th? Actually in a playoff spot with a losing record? :dntknw:

Reports coming out of Miami that Chris Bosh has blood clots in his lung(s). Scary stuff.

Edited by Dylan E