Jordan

2014/15 NHL News

PeskySens re-sign Bobby Ryan. 7 years. $50.75 million.

7.25 a year for Ryan makes 8 mil a year for Kessel look like just awesome

I'm glad we traded him now.

No way in hell is Bobby Ryan worth more than 7 million a year.

He will struggle to reach 60 points a season in Ottawa. Gone are the days of Getzlaf and Perry. You had it real good Bobby and you couldn't keep your mouth shut. Enjoy playing with fellow Ottawa Senators superstar Clarke MacArthur now.

The biggest news is that the Sens are stilled owned by the asshole. I remember him flapping his gums in the playoffs during the battle of Ontario. Fuck him.

Ken Holland says he's not likely to get Mike Babcock re-signed by the season opener.

Not sure if that had been an artificial deadline or not.

Babcock's been dropping lititle hints for a while now about 'if he's back' and 'his youngest is now old enough that staying in one place isn't an issue any longer'.

My gut tells me it's near 100% that he'll be somewhere else next season and that it's near 1% that it'll be Toronto.

He'd be crazy not to cash in on the open market.

I'd say it depends. He's already won a cup, and two gold medals. Winning is nice, but that's why I say the Leafs should write him an open cheque. He'll have his price.

Though I also highly doubt they'd do that...

Edited by Gwynasyn

Winning is like money, the only thing better is more.

I disagree. If I were Babcock and already the triple gold. I'd be looking for a way to one-up my previous Cup victory. Won with Detroit, best team in the league for a long time. Now start with a team on the down and out and build them up

I disagree. If I were Babcock and already the triple gold. I'd be looking for a way to one-up my previous Cup victory. Won with Detroit, best team in the league for a long time. Now start with a team on the down and out and build them up

As long as he's ok with running the risk of tarnishing his impeccable resume.

I love what Dangle said along these lines: "Winning the Cup with Toronto would be like beating the final boss in a video game for whatever coach manages the accomplishment."

I love what Dangle said along these lines: "Winning the Cup with Toronto would be like beating the final boss in a video game for whatever coach manages the accomplishment."

...on a game you gave up on and abandoned back in the 90s....

James Duthie turned down an offer to go to HNIC. Wants to stay with TSN.

If you've even seen let alone beat the final boss in that game you've grossly misled us all over how much free time you have on your hands.

Not even I have the time or patience to do that.

I watched some videos instead. It was free and far less time consuming

Chicago expected to trade Nick Leddy shortly in an effort to get under the cap.