Gordon Powers

old school

hey I miss the old school rinks with no ad's and the m shaped nets. I think old school was way more better then now.

How is this a topic?

BTW, if he is your favourite player, you should spell his name correctly.

Edited by gibby

I just find all the ad's and other stuff now to be clutter all that's needed on the ice besides blue and red lines are the team logo. I just miss the simple way. and no trapezoids behind the nets.  I miss the old jersey's I just miss and want the old ways. when hockey was hockey.  

Man I love old school stuff. I love anything vintage and retro hockey included. I miss wood sticks at least they didn't shatter easy. wood sticks, the old jersey's, the rink looking like a rink not a gym floor. no ads on the boards and ice to clutter everything. man I wish hockey was pure again. I wish that hockey wasn't full of spoiled rich brats that sit out if they got a hangnail dude bite it off and get back out there. too many rich spoiled players. too high of ticket prices. man whatever happened to going to a hockey game was a family affair? where you can take your family out for the night and it didn't cost an arm and a leg? families used to make it a night out every Saturday. I hate that there is too many teams mostly in the states. hockey is supposed to be our sport it is supposed to be a Canadian thing. when the hell did the Americans took over? don't get me wrong I don't mind northern American states or a place that gets snow during the winters. I just want it the way it used to be. is that too much to ask for?

I wish I was around for the zorf era. I think I would've really enjoyed his posts lol. 

​Zorf was not at all fun.

You and I joined at about the same time and I remember Zorf so it must have been the weed and the chronic masturbating affecting your memory.

Edit: No I see now you joined one year later, still good you cut back on the weed and the closet frisbee.

Edited by dubmarine

​Zorf was not at all fun.

You and I joined at about the same time and I remember Zorf so it must have been the weed and the chronic masturbating affecting your memory.

Edit: No I see now you joined one year later, still good you cut back on the weed and the closet frisbee.

Yea I was after zorf. I only saw a few older posts, and a thread or two trying to vote for a perma-ban.

Quitting fapping was a great idea. Quitting weed wasn't a great idea, but my girlfriend doesn't seem to give two fucks and shut er' down anyways.