• Tampa Bay in 5
    • Tampa Bay in 6
    • Tampa Bay in 7
    • Chicago in 4
    • Chicago in 5
    • Chicago in 6
    • Chicago in 7

Well good luck. You're asking a lot.

Yup.  But that's the character and attitude that's gonna work here.  Didn't say it was going to be easy to find, but you need players that will take this Toronto situation as a challenge and a privilege.  That sort of culture needs to be built here... And I think that will be something that Babcock will be working very hard to create.

Yup.  But that's the character and attitude that's gonna work here.  Didn't say it was going to be easy to find, but you need players that will take this Toronto situation as a challenge and a privilege.  That sort of culture needs to be built here... And I think that will be something that Babcock will be working very hard to create.

​In all fairness to what you're saying, I think Stamkos is the type of individual that would love the pressure of a Toronto market.

​In all fairness to what you're saying, I think Stamkos is the type of individual that would love the pressure of a Toronto market.

I think so too.  But I'm not sure that's the type of contact this team needs to add... At least not while it's in full rebuild mode.

​Lebron did the exact opposite of what you're suggesting Stamkos would do.

​Lebron won several championships before the strings tugged at the heart. 

Stamkos has never won a Stanley Cup. He's only 25 years old and he has the opportunity to win several, if he chooses the right team. That's where things get difficult for us. He knows we are re-building and we won't contend for the next few seasons. How many players are willing to sacrifice their prime for the home town just because they have won 1 Championship already? 

This isn't a "One and Done". I'm sure this kid wants to win several cups, and that's where we, the Toronto Maple Leafs,  become pretty unappealing. Even if the most optimistic viewpoint is correct, It'll take 5 years before we are even considered serious contenders. 

I'm not sure Stamkos is down for this. I know he loves Toronto, but does he really want to be in this "wait and see" position. Who the fuck wants to "wait and see" when they are in their prime? 

Don't use 'we' when referring to the Leafs.  You're not like us.  You've proven that you're a quack.

​Can I call the Leafs a she? Because, lets face it, the past decade has been a total bitch ;) 

​Can I call the Leafs a she? Because, lets face it, the past decade has been a total bitch ;) 

That's fine.  They have been...deserve it... And we Leafs fans know it.

Another 2-1 win for Chicago. 

They can win the Stanley Cup on Monday. 

Well, if you're going to lose, might as well lose to the best. 

Ducks lost to the Champions last season and now this season. 

Congrats Blackhawks.