Krylian

Leafs 2015/16 Prospects

111 posts in this topic

I'm pretty stoked. I had a great weekend, got a lot of sun, and came home just in time to catch the third and OT of last night's game. Very exciting hockey, and glad to see my Knights get the win. I almost sharted when Marner hit the cross-bar late in the third.

Who??????

Leafs draft pick...also on London.

Lost track of him as none one has talked about him for a while. Couldn't even remember we drafted him. Age thing<_<What is the progress report on him like?

“Piccinich is a playmaker who has strong vision and creativity with the puck on his stick, especially when given time and space. He has good senses and a decent shot selection. Inconsistency in his efforts need to be ironed out. ”

For JJ, it was best for his development to come here to London and play a lot of games and get noticed and get a contract. It comes down to the boy and the family to make a choice where they want to play and what’s best for them. At this time, he felt it was his best chance to come here, score a bunch of goals, and get signed by the Toronto Maple Leafs.

- Mark Hunter

Edited by Krylian

Bleacher Report dropped their NHL draft projections. Leafs select D - Nicholas Hague from Mississauga (OHL). 

Any prospects you guys been liking this year? Usually Kryl has his shit together in this department. 

1 minute ago, FatalFunnel said:

Bleacher Report dropped their NHL draft projections. Leafs select D - Nicholas Hague from Mississauga (OHL). 

Any prospects you guys been liking this year? Usually Kryl has his shit together in this department. 

Been way too focused on the NHL team this year.

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Been way too focused on the NHL team this year.

Same. I don't know anyone. But I know Kryl keeps his pulse on things. 

My buddy Caamano just signed his ELC with Dallas. 

Been reading about some prospects lately, and it seems if the Leafs are in the mid teens a player who might be at the top of their list is Cal Foote.

6-3 Right handed defenceman, son of Adam Foote. More of a two-way player than his father but still very solid in his own end. Reads the game well, makes smart passes. Not a very formidable shooter.

On 13/4/2017 at 8:51 PM, Ryan said:

Been reading about some prospects lately, and it seems if the Leafs are in the mid teens a player who might be at the top of their list is Cal Foote.

6-3 Right handed defenceman, son of Adam Foote. More of a two-way player than his father but still very solid in his own end. Reads the game well, makes smart passes. Not a very formidable shooter.

I think he will be gone before the Leafs draft, but maybe they trade up to get him.