Jordan

Red Wings @ Maple Leafs - 06 December | Sportsnet Ontario | TSN 1050

Well he had the Leafs one and only fight. He wasn’t afraid to mix it up a bit. I don’t care who tf it is but we need somebody don’t we?

42 minutes ago, Check Your Sources said:

The best way to shut 'em up is to light the lamp

Sometimes they just get angrier also.

19 minutes ago, Check Your Sources said:

good. even better.

Not when they go after your stars. Babs seems to think the PP is the retaliation? Might work in the regular season.

11 hours ago, TMan said:

Not when they go after your stars. Babs seems to think the PP is the retaliation? Might work in the regular season.

Oh, I get it! You're a time traveler! Go back to the 70s where you belong, man. The game has/is changing. No one cares or needs facepunchers anymore. Babs is right. Take a dumb penalty, get scored on. Simple as that. 

I don’t have to go back to the 70’s... just the finals last year. If you think the Leafs as they are right now could beat the Caps of last year then you better put down the crack pipe. I never said we need face punchers??? Joe Thornton, Malkin, Iginla aren’t face punchers but would if provoked. That’s the kind of guy we need. 

26 minutes ago, TMan said:

I don’t have to go back to the 70’s... just the finals last year. If you think the Leafs as they are right now could beat the Caps of last year then you better put down the crack pipe. I never said we need face punchers??? Joe Thornton, Malkin, Iginla aren’t face punchers but would if provoked. That’s the kind of guy we need. 

Kadri could do it but they shortened his leash. I do think if we got a gritty player with some sandpaper who could play hockey as good as brown, Ennis, or lindholm, Hainsy it would have some value. What is important is that they dont take away any skill for added toughness.

Exactly. It’s not inconceivable that they couldn’t score their way to a Cup but that has never been the norm. Never. Sandpaper with some skill... that’s all. Not facepunchers.

1 hour ago, Krylian said:

Wayne Simmonds will be a Toronto Maple Leaf

Quit teasing!! I like his game. He's a UFA isn't he? I wonder how much it would take to land him?

2 minutes ago, TMan said:

Quit teasing!! I like his game. He's a UFA isn't he? I wonder how much it would take to land him?

Probably a 1st and somebody like Grundstrom.

Who sits? And that's a high price for a rental

39 minutes ago, chesterblue said:

Who sits? And that's a high price for a rental

A 4th liner.

It is.