Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

RIP Emma

The cyborg originally known as Serapth, later Mark and finally Emma, passed away on Monday.

At a bit of a loss, but I'm hoping you're the beginning of a zombie apocalypse, because I know that's how you'd want your death to play out.

Appreciate that, Bret. 

Awww... That's awful. I loved bantering with Emma/Mark. Incredibly intelligent, well-spoken, and gifted. She will be missed.

21 hours ago, Jordan said:

The cyborg originally known as Serapth, later Mark and finally Emma, passed away on Monday.

At a bit of a loss, but I'm hoping you're the beginning of a zombie apocalypse, because I know that's how you'd want your death to play out.

I'm trying to find a link to the proper site, but on the obituary page it has this:

At the time of Emma's passing she was currently raising money for Cure S.M.A. Donations in lieu of flowers would be greatly appreciated.

My guess is that it is this: https://secure2.convio.net/fsma/site/Donation2;jsessionid=00000000.app20115a?idb=2105316100&DONATION_LEVEL_ID_SELECTED=1&df_id=6883&mfc_pref=T&6883.donation=form1&NONCE_TOKEN=F00EA0CAA82BC3A2A7F048DA2A6D4CCC&idb=0

Obituary:

https://thesudburystar.remembering.ca/obituary/emma-mcallister-1077899566

Edited by gibby

I've changed the flowers to a donation.

19 hours ago, Bret said:

I've changed the flowers to a donation.

I donated $50 in her memory. I wasn't sure if memory or honour was better. They gave me the choice for some reason.

RIP Emma. Sad news, but definitely someone who learned to live every moment of their life how they wanted to without fear. 

Not around here much anymore, but I wish nothing but the best for the LF.ca family. Emma seemed to touch the lives of many and she will be missed. 

I thought something was messed up when I donated. Oh well. What's done is done.