Jordan

Maple Leafs @ Oilers - 14 December | CBC | FAN 590

Just now, shovhd said:

Oh...and a Habs loss to the Red Wings. 😂😂

Panthers lost as well. Sabres only got 1 point today. So, we're getting help where we need it. 

Good game, played well with a D man down. Especially Holl. Why were we not playing him last season instead of fucking around with Marinchin and Ozighanov? 

I feel the Great Dan is going to be playing his record high of games this year. I said at the time it was a bad idea to get rid of Curtis Mc and keep Sparks. Anyway onto the next dossers.

8 minutes ago, chesterblue said:

Good game, played well with a D man down. Especially Holl. Why were we not playing him last season instead of fucking around with Marinchin and Ozighanov? 

I feel the Great Dan is going to be playing his record high of games this year. I said at the time it was a bad idea to get rid of Curtis Mc and keep Sparks. Anyway onto the next dossers.

McElhinney would’ve been too expensive to keep this season. 

What the fuck is the name of that song in the car commercial where they're driving at night and they open the window for the dog. 

It is driving me damn crazy. 

I'd say it is nice we can spread the minutes around and not have to rely on them all the time.

9 hours ago, Bret said:

What the fuck is the name of that song in the car commercial where they're driving at night and they open the window for the dog. 

It is driving me damn crazy. 

Do you not have Shazam?

I do have Shazam but it confuses the voiceover with the lyrics and won't isolate the music, so it doesn't work. 

7 hours ago, shovhd said:

Matthews and Nylander played around 14 minutes. Message being sent?

I think this is just more of a case of Tavares matching against McDavid and Leon whenever he got a chance and the Kerfoot line looking so good from the start of the game.

I imagine it'd be different if we didn't have the lead for the whole game. 

7 minutes ago, Bret said:

I think this is just more of a case of Tavares matching against McDavid and Leon whenever he got a chance and the Kerfoot line looking so good from the start of the game.

I imagine it'd be different if we didn't have the lead for the whole game. 

And as usual, only one power play.

Aye it used to be Kadri and Komarov shutting down McDangles line.