Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Coyotes @ Maple Leafs - 11 February | TSN 4 | TSN 1050

It ain't over yet. 

Wheels all day

Soup 2 gets his first as a Leaf! 

Just want to put this out there: Barrie's breakout passes were unreal tonight. He was hitting everyone. Deserves a lot of credit. 

Just now, jared said:

Just want to put this out there: Barrie's breakout passes were unreal tonight. He was hitting everyone. Deserves a lot of credit. 

Yeah, but he won't get it because Leafs fans always need a d-man to shit on, and now that Ceci is out. 

17 hours ago, Bret said:

Yeah, but he won't get it because Leafs fans always need a d-man to shit on, and now that Ceci is out. 

I have no problem with people singing Barrie's praises as long as they're allowed to point out his flaws... such as the OT against Montreal.

15 minutes ago, gibby said:

I have no problem with people singing Barrie's praises as long as they're allowed to point out his flaws... such as the OT against Montreal.

If you reverse what you said, we're in the same boat. Shit on his mistakes and shot selection all you want, but the dude is a posession machine. He does a great job of driving play. 

4 minutes ago, Bret said:

If you reverse what you said, we're in the same boat. Shit on his mistakes and shot selection all you want, but the dude is a posession machine. He does a great job of driving play. 

I don't mind his shot selection in OT. I mind his absolute mailing it in on the backcheck. He is the lone defensemen on the ice, and he was the one responsible for that breakaway. I'm fine with everything up to this point. However, he did not catch up to Ilya fucking Kovalchuk (who is my age), who ended up scoring the winning goal. That was his man. That is the reason that goal is on him. I would even have given him a pass if he had put some effort into that backcheck, but he just dog fucked it all the way back. It was embarrassing.